What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Sunday, October 2, 2005

the whipping post

I really have to force myself to sit down in front of the blank pages and put some words down on paper. I have come up with a fairly complete story outline, but I have to work out a lot of background details. I seems like something that isnt necessary, but I'm designing a completely imaginary city, in an imaginary society and in a completely imaginary world. The suspension of disbelief comes with the details. If the aliens evolve naturally in a believable setting, then they too become believable, they no longer are just aliens, or window dressing.

Otherwise, were still having issues with the music. Were in a rut, no real devellopments there, except that were doing some covers too, so its realeasing some of the pressure... its still creative, since were not just doing a cover, but an interpretation of the songs...

Hopefully something decent will come out of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment