What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Burning Mondays, playlist Sept 28 2009

swans - love will save you
mick harvey - louise
rome - das feuerordal
spiritual front - the shinning circle
gravemist - wait all night
nick cave and the bad seeds - do you love me *
james ray and the performance - edie sedgwick
click click - the vacuum shop
coil - paranoid inlay
current 93 - the fall of christopher robin
legendary pink dots - hellsville
einsturzende neubauten - tanz debil
dive - dead or alive
suicide - ghost rider
gogol bordello - think locally fuck globally
pwei - wise up! sucker
insurgent - incommunicado
spahn ranch - vortex (blackened mix)
tone on tails - performance
bauhaus - hollow hills
sonic youth - halloween
sol invictus - black easter *
joy division - she lost control
death cult - god's zoo
alien sex fiend - stress
cramp - tv set
the cure - one hundred years
sisters of mercy - lucretia my reflexion
siouxie and the banshees - kiss them for me
iggy pop - the passenger

No comments:

Post a Comment