What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another thing done

I finally took the time to do a tiny little piece of work on a netgame I'm involved in. I cant quite believe that it took me this long to get around to do something that took all of 10 minutes.
That really should have been taken care of a while ago. Like in june. But now its done.

I also keep writing my storyline; it seem to be getting an idea to make it a roleplaying game that would appeal to more litterary people, since I'm trying to eliminate numbers as much as possible from the equation; that takes away from the story and its too abstract.

Still, what I have to watch out for is to start thinking along gaming terms and that kinda hard, force of habit you know? But at the same time, I dont want to lose the concepts, so it might all work out in the end and I might end up with two projects in one. But at the moment, I just need to get back at the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment