What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Saturday, July 8, 2006

Murphy's law

Okay, so just because one bad thing happens to you, doesnt mean that youre safe from more things.

Case in point: the baggage rack was stolen from my bike yesterday. I replaced it this morning, well and fine. I went shopping. I got a flat tire on the way back. I had to walk an hour and a half with the damn bike. And on the way back, I see this nice large desk, made of metal, that would make a perfect workbench. Except that its too heavy to me to carry. And even if I could somehow get it home, I wouldnt be able to bring it up the stairs.

Damnit.

I better win the jackpot tonight. I could use a bit of good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment