What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

...And the horse you rode in on.

Okay, been a while, just could'nt get myself to write (thought I've been reading... Not the same, but its a related activity, so there) and its been nearly a month and a half since I rambled on here.

Not like I have lots of readers anyways. Sigh.

So first thing, in the span of a month or so, I've been involved in two traffic accidents, that is, I got an accident because I had to deal with traffic. The first one I crashed trying to get on the sidewalk at a bad angle and doing a skidding dive; luckily, it was raining, so I didn't get hurt too much by the landing, just a pulled tendon. The second time, last week, I was just starting up when I crashed into a car. The ass before me just stopped in the middle of the bike path and I smacked my front wheel into him. I just took off at that point. I nearly had a few other incidents on that run (people in cars become extremely selfish, the isolation probably cuts off oxygen flow to the brains, cause it also makes them stupid, a bad combo) but I get away with a bent front wheel, only 12$ in repairs. The repair guy said that next time, they'll have to replace the wheel itself. Hopefully, that'll be next spring.

Alright that enough with the traffic rant, on to other thing.

2 comments: