What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

playlist September 6th at Cabaret Playhouse

portishead - machine gun
click click - is this it?
dive - ghost rider
fad gadget - ricky's hand
skinny puppy - smothered hope
pwei - ich bin ein auslander
einsturzeinde neubauten - haus der luge
alien sex fiend - stuff the turkey
bauhaus - st-vitus dance
birthday party - release the bats
sisters of mercy - body electric
faith and the muse - silver circle
swans - my buried child
sol invictus - the devil's steed
ordo rosarius equilibrio - let the words of my murder...
novy svet - begin/nada/fin
tom waits - and the earth died screaming
death in june - death books 1 (free tibet)
pimentola - psychopompos

No comments:

Post a Comment