What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Growing pains

I started to put pen to paper for my new story and so far its a chore almost. I know I need to do this and that it'll get easier over time, but so far the story isnt really shaping up (except for a very very vague outline) but some areas of the society is getting some shape. I guess I'll just have to go along with the writing process and not try to get in the way too much, since that part is working well and it'll come in handy later on. Its also giving me an idea as to how to whape the books and it'll allow for possible products crossover later on, if things come to that... but for the moment, I'll keep on writing.

And show up at work once in a while, to keep up appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment