What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A writer's carol

Well, that is I wrote, I write and I'll keep on writing.

I'm so excited by my recent stories, not so much because they are good, but because they get done and I actually finished one this week. I put some pressure on and, boom, results. I'm thinking of doing this more often. As a matter of fact, I've alreadt started another short story, due for friday night. we'll see if I can pick this up.

Me most happy at this juncture. I'm hoping that I wont blow a gasket going in to work tomorrow, but I wouldnt be all that surprised if I do. I just dont have the time to look for another job, and fuck it, its not all that bad, just mind numbing. Just like most jobs in fact.

In a sense, that should give me stronger impetus to write, since my job is such a dead-end and I have no real desire to stay there longer than necessary. Writing just might be my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment