What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Thursday, February 2, 2006

The right tools for the right job

Man
Oh man
Oh man.

But getting a brand new guitar is sweet. New equipment is something most musicians dream about while other men dream of having bum sex with Cindy Crawford. I get turned on by the sweet sound of a new guitar in my hands, with a new V-amp 2, a nice little piece of amp emulation. Wicked stuff.

I really feel like I can get the sound I've been dreaming of for years now. And its brand new. I'm the one that got to pop the cherry on this sweet baby.

I'm pretty high on it right now, feeling down and dirty. Just wish I had a sweet dirty girl to share the pleasure with. Oh yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment