What's this?

this is the archives of my old blog. Follow me at http://martinrouge.blogspot.com/ whenever I post!

Saturday, June 3, 2006

but on the other hand...

I decided to take the day off; well, it was already a day off, but what I mean is that I decided not to do overtime at work. But while I wanted to relax, or maybe do something interesting for a change, I'm stuck with one tiny problem: its raining. Again. Most of may has been a wet, soggy month, and june is not looking up; at least its not super muggy anymore.
At any rate, I should get out of the house for more than just groceries today, for the simple reason that I got up early, not on purpose. Thats because I fell asleep on the couch. And I woke up at the same hour as I would to go to work. I just hope I wont waste that extra time.
Its the Mondial de la Biere this weekend, and even tho I've lived in this city for 10 years, that this fest has been going on every year and that I'm a beer drinker, I have had yet to attend. So I'll get off my lazy ass and truck over there for a bit, see what it's all about. Maybe this year I'll make it to the food fest too. Baby steps.
I should also work on several other projects: I've clothes to fix, prices to check at the reno center (which is not close) and I should definately get some writing underway.
Baby steps. Quick march baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment